- Use of This Website
Use of This Website
1. Access log
The HTTP server access log on this site collects information such as your IP address, and the type of browser you use while viewing the site. This information is mainly used for the following purposes, and not to identify specific individuals.
- To determine the source of server problems and implement solutions.
- To gather statistical data.
- For site management purposes.
- To identify the type of computer you are using.
- In conjunction with the access log, cookies help to take an accurate count of how many people have visited this site.
- In conjunction with the access log, cookies are used to identify which pages were viewed.
- Cookies are used to determine when users are logging in to the website, and for other necessary login services.
- Cookies allow users faster and more convenient viewing when visiting the site again using the same browser.
Depending on the browser being used, it is possible to change the settings so that cookies from this site are not accepted by the browser. However, in this case, some of the services on this site may be limited, or they may not function correctly.